Friday, June 1, 2012

Sandra Boynton Books for Little Ones

Lately, I've been reading a few more books for babies.  I had never read the Sandra Boynton books until a cousin sent several to the Lady Bug.  What a great author of books for tiny ones.  They rhyme.  They move. AND...(the biggest plus) they are as much fun for the reader to read, as they are for the child.

Need a gift for a newborn?  I highly recommend any of Sandra Boynton's books.  Let's Dance, Little Pookie has inspired one of the Bug's nicknames.  Though I'm not sure if Daddy called her that before or after the book.  I also love Barnyard Dance! and The Going To Bed Book.

You can't go wrong with Boynton. 

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Kim said...

I'm sure you'll be surprised to learn that our favorite is Barnyard Dance. Or maybe you won't be surprised.

 
At July 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM , Anonymous Katie @Can't Get There said...

My favorite of hers is But Not the Hippopotomus. The cadence thrills me every time. (And it doesn't hurt that we have a family in-joke about armadillos.)

 

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers: what you think or what you're reading.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home